CAE (Advanced Certificate in English): C1 LEVEL OF ENGLISH
The CAE (Advanced Certificate in English) is equivalent to a C1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
It’s an advanced English certificate aimed at students with a high level of English.
- Internationally recognised
- Required by many international companies and institutions
- Indispensable for studying, applying for skilled work abroad or getting a university degree in an English-speaking country.
95% PASS RATE
OFFICIAL EXAM PREPARATION CENTER
SPECIALISED TEACHING STAFF
What skills does the CAE test?
The Cambridge C1 exam consists of four sections:
WRITTEN COMPREHENSION AND USE OF ENGLISH
Why should I take the CAE exam?
A C1 level is proof that you’ve got the necessary language skills to live, work and thrive in any English-speaking country.
With the Advanced certificate you’ll be able to:
- Easily follow a university-level course in English
- Communicate effectively in professional and official situations
- Express yourself fluently and confidently in English in a wide range of contexts: at work meetings, in classes or seminars or in social situations.