CPE (CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH). C2 CAMBRIDGE
The CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) is equivalent to a C2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CFERL).
A C2 certificate is the highest-level Cambridge English qualification a student can achieve.
- Highest-level Cambridge English title a student can achieve.
- Aimed at students with an exceptional command of English, who want to really stand out from the crowd
- Prestigious and internationally recognised qualification
95% PASS RATE
OFFICIAL EXAM PREPARATION CENTER
SPECIALISED TEACHING STAFF
What skills does the CPE exam test?
The Proficiency exam consists of four sections:
WRITTEN COMPREHENSION AND USE OF ENGLISH
Why should I take the CPE exam?
A Proficiency certificate, endorsed by Cambridge Assessment, is proof that you are fully equipped to:
With the CPE you’ll be able to:
- Study abroad on a post-graduate or Ph. D. programme
- Negotiate effectively in high-level business situations, for example when dealing with executives in an international company
- Understand and interpret complex texts
- Talk about complex or sensitive matters in English, and deal with tricky situations fluently and with confidence