First Certificate in English (FCE).
Cambridge B2 Level
The Cambridge FCE is equivalent to a B2 level in English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
The exam is aimed at students of any age and is one of the most sought-after high-level English certificates.
- Internationally recognised
- Level often required by companies and institutions around the world when selecting students and job candidates
95% PASS RATE
OFFICIAL EXAM PREPARATION CENTER
SPECIALISED TEACHING STAFF
What skills does the FCE exam test?
The FCE consists of four sections:
Why should I take the FCE exam?
A B2 level is proof that you’ve got the necessary language skills to live and work in any English-speaking country.
With the FCE you will be able to:
- communicate clearly and effectively in English
- discuss events of a topical nature
- write clearly and precisely in English
- express your opinions and interpret different points of view
- write letters, reports and other types of texts