- Mandatory entry requirement for university courses in the U.S.A.
- Equivalent to the Spanish EBAU
- Tests your reading, writing and maths skills
- Get into a prestigious US college!
- Athletic and academic scholarships available
- International prestige – your key to a successful future
95% PASS RATE
OFFICIAL PREPARATION CENTRE
SPECIALISED TEACHING STAFF
Sections of the SAT exam
What does the SAT consist of?
The SAT has two main, fixed sections: critical reading (Evidence-based Reading and Writing) and maths. The latter is broken down into two further sections: maths with and without a calculator.
How is the SAT assessed?
Scores on the SAT range from 400 to 1600, combining test results from the two main sections. In each section, students can score between 200 and 800 points.
There’s also an optional essay section, which assesses students’ skills in reading, writing and analysis.
Set course for the U.S.A!